Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Its been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. Family, Facebook and Pinterest and that work thing have all been competing for my time. Ive found that Pinterest has really taken over for what my blog had traditionally been. Now when I find interesting images on a site I pin them to one of my boards rather than taking the time to make a blog post. Perhaps the blog will be a place where I can do some more creative writing?? Time will tell! I can finally talk about what I am working on for the first time since last year. CA has been working with Microsoft on the multiplayer portion of Halo 4. Im really honored to be working on the franchise that inspired me to get started in the games industry. When I played, Halo:Combat Evolved on the Xbox console I distinctly remembering 2 things. The first was that I loved playing an FPS on a console. The second was the thought that If I could be involved in working on something so creative I would be really happy. Well that time has finally come and Im really looking forward to this fall when the game hits the stores!! Its 11/6/12. One day after my sons birthday! Im stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment